Wooden Hedgehog House, Feeding Station, Hibernation Shelter
- Constructed from pine wood with an attractive bark roof
- Plenty of room for adult hedgehogs and hog-lets
- Perfect for winter hibernation, summer feeding and shelter
- Small entrance to deter predators
- Dimensions Height x Width x Depth
This hedgehog shelter is made from pine wood and has an attractive bark roof that will look great in any garden. The perfect place for winter hibernation, summer shelter and breeding. For best results place in a quiet corner of your garden against a wall or fence, ideally facing south or south east. Make sure hedgehogs can access your garden through a small gap in your fence and consider leave some treats out for them - they love meal worms!